1. The little brother is officially out of Iraq and only has a few more weeks of being in the Army! This 5 year saga is almost OVER and he can start living again. Finally.
2. The Harlem Globetrotters were staying in our hotel last night. I was waiting for my to-go french fries in the bar and ended up hanging out with one of the players and I think their manager/trainer somebody. I don't know. They were sweet.
3. I am living in mortal fear that the dollar is going to start devaluing and I'm going to be even more broke then I already am just trying to survive in Europe. I keep checking to see how much the dollar has dropped versus the pound and the euro. I'm telling you: MORTAL FEAR. (When the dollar was at 2 to the pound I was DYING. We were doing trips to Scotland and I LOVED Scotland, it's like the land of hot men and I couldn't afford to go. And now we're not doing the trips anymore. *woe*)
4. I really want to read more SPN fic but my sheer utter loathing for Sam Winchester has reached new heights (I am SO SORRY mrscutedean
I want to like him but I can't and I kinda feel guilty about that!). I can't read SPN fic with him in it. I just get angry and start mocking him, which I've been told is rather hilarious if you're not especially attached to Sam Winchester. This poses a bit of a problem as most SPN fics have him in it.
5. I'd really like to read SGA fic as well for some oddball reason, especially earthside or declassification fic but I don't ship McShep and I seem to be fundamentally incapable of shipping McShep and it seems like all the fics out there based on Earth or about the Stargate Program becoming public feature McShep. WHY?!?!
6. I've been writing Doctor Who fic *gasp*
7. My sleep schedule is all messed up yet again. I blame the person in the room next to me who seems to enjoy having loud phone conversations at 3 in the morning. *hulk!smash*